Toro 76 cm TurfMaster (22205TE)
- Brand: Toro
- Product Code: Toro 76 cm TurfMaster (22205TE)
- Availability: 1-2 Days
A few extra centimetres of
deck can save a lot of mowing time. That’s exactly what you get with Toro's new
TurfMaster™ 76 cm walk-behind mower. It covers more ground in less time than
smaller models, yet it’s easy to handle.
And every component from top to bottom is built for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs to trailers to multiple operators. It’s professional-grade toughness with a professional-quality cut – and a major boost for your productivity.
· Highly productive 76 cm deck helps you finish the job faster
· Conventional walk-behind design is easier to operate and control compared to other mower designs
· Commercial-grade Kawasaki engine with spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter delivers the power for heavy use.
· Blade Stop System (BSS) allows operator to disengage blades without shutting down the engine
· Impact Protection - Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
· Commercial Grade Wheels - Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
· Mulching System - Mulching system shreds grass clippings for a “just bagged” appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
· Single-Bail Control System - Easy to operate and provides excellent control.
· Heavy-Duty Components - Deck skid plates, tough sealed transmission and a strong one-piece handle are designed for the demands of commercial mowing.
· 2-Point Height of Cut - Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
· Large 3.8 L Fuel Tank - A larger fuel tank means longer mowing time between refueling.
· Blade Stop System - Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
|Blade Design||(2) 3.43 mm thick steel|
|Blade Engagement||Blade Stop System (BSS)|
|Blade Tip Speed||5,486 m/min|
|Deck Material||13 Gauge Steel|
|Drive System||Variable Speed, Rear Wheel Drive|
|Height of Cut||38 to 127 mm in 13 mm increments (1½" to 5" in ½" increments)|
|Mowing Speed||Variable up to 4.1 mph|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Standard|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Spindle Housing||Die Cast Spindle, 17 mm cold formed spindle shafts|
|Tyres||8" x 2.25" (20.3 cm x 5.7 cm) front, 10" x 3" (25.4 cm x 6.6 cm) rear rubber tyres with co-polymer wheels|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Commercial Use 2-Year Limited Commercial Use Engine*|
|Cutting Width||76 cm|
|Engine||Kawasaki® FJ180V 179cc Commercial|
|Bag Volume||88 litres|
|Weight||75 kg (dry, mulch mode)|